2/05/2021

FEBRUARY, 2021

 

                                          Live gigs are slowly working their way back. :)

Livestream events:
Every Tuesday, 7pm - "Escape, From Home Piano Hour"
A hour of classic tunes and signature spontaneity. Find the video live on my Facebook page, or watch it later.

Monday, 2/8, at 7pm - "Pandemic Piano"
Join me as I take you inside the process of making music, sharing from my experience(s), on the Mainstay Facebook page.

FRIDAY, 2/26: 4pm
Carpe Diem Arts Virtual Concert Series
Karen Somerville hosts this series, on the 4th Friday of each month, and is a featured performed this month. I'll join Karen in accompanying.

LIVE events:
SUNDAY, 2/14: 11am
Chesapeake Inn Reastraunt and Marina, Chesapeake City, MD
Valentine's Brunch with the "Classic Avenue" duo of Beth McDonald and I. Classic popular music, elegant food and surroundings with a wonderful view. 


Other performances take place. Email Joe for info on any event not listed.