2/26/2021

MARCH, 2021

                                         Here's something fun! Join us! 

LIVESTREAM EVENTS:

Every Tuesday, 7pm - "Escape, From Home Piano Hour"

A hour of classic tunes and signature spontaneity. Find the video live on my Facebook page, or watch it later.

Joe's Facebook page

Monday, 2/8, at 7pm - "Pandemic Piano"

Join me as I take you inside the process of making music, sharing from my experience(s), on the Mainstay Facebook page.

Mainstay Facebook page

Tuesday, March 9: 2pm livestream

Enoch Pratt Library Series - The Sholbertshires
Join us on the Enoch Pratt Facebook page, or via the Zoom webinar (links in the Facebook event) for a hour of swinging fun! Amy Shook - bass, Joe Holt - piano, Scott Silbert - sax, Steve Abshire - guitar

Every Wednesday at 7pm, beginning 3/17 - "Inside the Process"

Pandemic Piano finds a new home, with a new name. Join me as I share stories, insights and music from my experience(s), live on my Facebook page. 

Joe's Facebook page

LIVE EVENTS:

FRIDAY, 3/12: 9-12pm
Hummingbird to Mars, Wilmington, DE
Wilmington's hip speakeasy has resumed live music, and vocalist Sharon and Sable and I are looking forward to stretching our wings a bit with selections from her new Blossom Dearie tribute project.  

Other events take place. Contact Joe for info on any event not listed here.