3/24/2021

APRIL, 2020



Sharon Sable and I debut our new show; "Songbird - The music of Blossom Dearie", livestreaming from the Mainstay stage on 4/25.  Details on this, and others livestreams below.

LIVESTREAM EVENTS:

Every Tuesday, at 7pm: "Escape, From Home" Piano Hour

An hour of classic tunes and signature spontaneity. Find the video live on my Facebook page, or watch it later. 

Joe's Facebook Page 

Every Wednesday, at 7pm: "Inside the Process"

A unique look behind the curtain and inside the process as I share stories, experiences, insights, and music. Find the video live on my Facebook page, or watch it later

Joe's Facebook Page

Monday 4/12, 7pm: "Monday Night LIVE"

Join me on the Mainstay Facebook page as I interview vocalist Sharon Sable. Sharon will reflect on the life, career and influence of vocalist/pianist Blossom Dearie. Sharon and I are debuting a Blossom Dearie tribute show later this month in a livestream from the Mainstay (see below). This interview is a prelude.   :)

Mainstay Facebook page

Friday, 4/23: 7pm - "Songbird - The Music of Blossom Dearie"

Sharon Sable and I debut our Blossom Dearie tribute show in a livestream from the Mainstay stage.

More info

Sunday, 4/25: 7:30pm - Beth McDonald/Scott Silbert/Joe Holt Livestream 

Blue House Productions hosts Beth, Scott and I from their video studio. Watch live on the Blue House Facebook page. Beth's originals, a tip of the hat to Peggy Lee, and more!

Blue House Facebook page

Saturday, 4/30: 6pm - Sholbertshire Swingtet livestream

True Blue Jazz hosts their annual Jazz Appreciation Day show virtually. The Sholbertshires open the livestream festivities!

More info


LIVE/IN PERSON EVENTS:

Friday, 4/16: 9pm-12am - Hummingbird to Mars, Wilmington, DE

Sharon Sable and I return to Wilmington's hip speakeasy. We'll be performing music from our Blossom Dearie Tribute show, and more! 

Sharon's Website   Hummingbird Website

Saturday 4/24: 10am-4pm  - Chestertown Art Walk, Chestertown, MD

I'll be featured as one of the pianists for the official debut of the Chestertown's Arts and Entertainment district piano. You can find me on High Street in front of Bad Alfred's for one set, beginning at 1:30pm.

More info 


Other events take place, Email Joe for info on events not included here.