5/07/2021

JUNE, 2021

                                                 Libby York, with Mike and I                                         

LIVE EVENTS:

FRIDAY, 6/18: 5-8pm - Libby York@Bluecoast, Rehoboth Beach, DE

Mike McShane and I join Libby on the patio stage.

Bluecoast website, Libby York website

SATURDAY, 6/19: 6pm - Karen Somerville@Wilmer Park, Chestertown, MD

Juneteenth music and festivities throughout the day. My set accompanying Karen is at 6pm. 

More info

LIVESTREAM EVENTS:

Every Tuesday, 7pm: Escape, From Home piano hour

An hour of classic tunes and signature spontaneity. Find the video live on my Facebook page or watch it later.

Joe's Facebook page

Every Wednesday, 7pm: Inside the Process

A unique look behind the curtain as I share stories, experiences, insights and music. Find the video live on my Facebook page or watch it later.

Joe's Facebook page


Other events take place. Message joe for info on any event not listed.