11/16/2021

JANUARY, 2022


Experience the wonderful Inn at Huntingfield Creek in Rock Hall. MD, for a comfort food supper and intimate space solo piano performance on Thursday 1/6. Join me!  
(note - this event has been rescheduled to 2/10)

THURSDAY, 1/6 (rescheduled to 2/10): 6:30-8:30pm - supper and solo piano concert@The Inn at Huntingfield Creek, Rock Hall, MD

Something new, unique and quite cool, from the wonderful Inn at Huntingfield Creek. Join me for a comfort food supper and intimate space solo piano performance. Limited availability, reservations only. Scroll down to the first entry on the Huntingfield website special page. 

Inn at Huntingfield Creek website   Facebook event 

FRIDAY, 1/14: 4-7pm - Sharon Sable@BrewHaHa, Greenville, DE

I'll join Sharon at the Greenville location - 3838 Kennett Pike. Always fun!

Sharon's website

SUNDAY, 1/16 (rescheduled to 5/22): 3pm - Jazz Vespers@Cape May (NJ) Presbyterian Church

Looking forward to joining Sharon and Shawn for this.

More info                                                                                                                                      

VIDEO EVENTS:

Every Wednesday: 7pm - The View From the Piano Bench

My new weekly video premiere (the continuation of Inside the Process), on Wednesdays evening at 7pm, brings you into my world, and how I see it from where I sit. A unique look behind the curtain as I share stories, experiences, insights, conversation and music. Join me on my joeholtsnotes YouTube channel.

JoeHoltsNotes YouTube channel

Every Thursday: 7pm - Piano for My Friends

The "Piano for my Friends" hour will be prerecorded and  uploaded to my joeholtsnotes YouTube channel to premiere on Thursday evenings at 7pm. An hour of classic tunes and signature spontaneity. 

JoeHoltsNotes YouTube channel


Other events take place. Email Joe for info on any event not listed.